Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve, is it really ?

12 months have passed, and it went by like a flash of lightning. The year of the Tiger ends here! And what a year it turned out to be. From the first day of school, to the day I wore my school uniform for the last time, it has been one truly spectacular year. I never thought 2010 was going to be a special year (because there was that SPM examinations), but it really was. All the moments and little details, I shall cherish forever. All the joyful events with friends and family (and photographic equipments) shall always be in my mind till the very last breath I take on this planet.

However, for some reason, I don't feel like today's New Year's Eve. Maybe I'm so used to seeing everyday as a normal day, as a routine. So, maybe today is too. Of course, I'll have a different feeling tomorrow!

So, what have I achieved over the last 12 months?!

Focused on my studies all year (albeit a few shortcomings, but there's no way I could've enjoy school without having fun and ignoring my books for a bit), and did my best for SPM.
Reduced some spending on certain things - of course not on photography, sorry Mom and Dad !
Shot another prom, that's 3 in 2 years. And I'm proud that I've done a better job this year from my experience last year.
Made some very good friends, met a lot of interesting people, met some special people.
Finally got a job! Its a secret (oh no I just reveal the secret).
Made the switch to full frame. As I mentioned before, I enjoyed using 35mm film, so going back to that format but still maintain my usage of digital imaging is something I truly embraced with open arms.
Contributed a lot to my school. Photography wise, and other things too, I hope!
Got closer to friends and family, something I'm looking forward to more and more as I grow older.
Enhanced my passion for the things I love ; football, photography, environment, and food (?)
Gained a lot of knowledge, on life, photography, being a good human being and everything good in general!
And finally, made this blog!

I wish I have better memory of the things I've done, actually I do! But some of those memories are too special to put into words, so I'm gonna let those remain in my heart and soul.

I wish you a great ending to 2010, and let us all have a fantastic 2011 ahead ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment