Thursday, December 16, 2010

bokeh by the CZ 2/35


bokeh by the CZ 2/35
Originally uploaded by Ahmad Ihsan
Sorry folks, have not had time to be out with my camera the last couple of days. So this is one of the few that I took during my class party. The lights were very sparkling, and the 2/35 created beautiful bokeh, which is almost circular. The light falloff is also quite pleasing to the eye (depends on your taste) and forces you to focus on the out-of-focus light bulbs in the middle of the photo. One thing I've learned lately is that, Christmas trees and Christmas decorations are perfect for mastering the art of bokeh !

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for following my blog, haha. You take some pretty good pictures indeed (Y) I love photography as well, but planning to really go into the groove after spm. Haha.

    All the best with your photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sofea ! haha yeah you followed me on twitter, I thought I know you through facebook but you don't even have facebook :P oh thank you! :D you should, its really fun and interesting!

    thank you, good luck for SPM ;)

    ReplyDelete