Thursday, March 3, 2011

A recipe for tasty satisfaction

As mentioned earlier, I took some photos of the food I have been eating a lot of since the turn of the year (February, actually!).

Cereal with bananas
Also on my flickr!

My dad suggested to me to put some bananas to go with my cereal, and it definitely made a better breakfast for me!

Salmon with veggies!
Also on my flickr!

After discovering how easy it is to make a sublime salmon, I don't think I'll ever need to ask someone to make my favourite fish for me ever again! It's just so easy. I love seasoning the salmon! It's just delightful to eat and it's healthier than chicken - double treat!

I know what you're thinking, why healthy food all of a sudden?! Haha well, I want to lose weight. I want to lose 5 kilograms by February 2012. To achieve that, I jog every alternative days, play football every evening (when the weather allows!) and I eat healthy, non-fattening food - well I try to! The portions may seem a lot, but at least its not junk-food, which I have survived on for a good few years before I start thinking of living this healthy lifestyle! And really, I feel great everyday! You're always sleepy after eating junk-food, aren't I right? Maybe it's time you follow me and develop a healthier lifestyle, it wouldn't kill you - not faster anyway! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment