Friday, January 7, 2011

A weekend with the CZ 2/35 out in the jungle!

Hello!

I decided to join a trip out to the middle of nowhere (I hope not!) with some Roteractors. Its the District Roteract Conference 2010/2011 ! Having been part of the Interact Club in secondary school, it was inevitable that I would join Roteract once I leave school, and Rotary further on. It sounds like a fantastic event, I'm looking forward to it! Though I'm gonna miss the things and people I'm already used to :(

Oh, I'm ONLY bringing one lens for this 3 days 2 nights event, the CZ 2/35. Its already attached to my D700. Lets see how well this lens copes with the harsh conditions (not too harsh, please!) out in the wild. Let mother nature run its course!

Since I'm attending this event, I won't be online for a few days. I'll be back on Sunday. Hope for some refreshing portraits!

Have a good weekend, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment