Thursday, January 20, 2011

reaching a thousand visits!

Okay that's a small matter, but still an achievement to say the least! I've had a very unproductive week so far this week, photography-wise. All those ideas are stuck in my head but I'm not doing them any favours by going to work almost every single day and not having my camera when the light is just sublime *smacks head*. Anyway, that's the challenge anyway right. To have things not going your way and to be strong enough to fight off anything that gets in your way. I'm gonna try and do some food & product photography this weekend, since I have a couple of days off from work. What I'm not looking forward to do is buying all those backdrops, I really don't have a clue where to start. That is when I'll be more thankful to the internet! I'm also not looking forward to making the food and having them ruined cause of me.... surely nothing can go wrong....

Anyway, to sort of celebrate the upcoming one thousand visits to this blog, here's a picture I took recently on the same day I took these :)

f/8.0 at 1/640sec, ISO 250

No comments:

Post a Comment